Review brought to you by Luxury Limo Hawaii – Hawaii’s Best Honolulu airport transfers!
If the sole purpose of a hotel room is for you to have a place to sleep and you’d rather spend all your waking hours outside, you don’t really want something expensive and luxurious. I mean, what’s the point? You’ll want a place that is relaxed, carefree, and utterly affordable. If that’s the case, then you have to pay attention to this Vive Hotel Waikiki review—as this may be the hotel you’re looking for.
Here are some notable features and benefits that you’ll enjoy during your stay here:
- At check-in, you get a nice scented chilled towel and a cold drink to refresh you after your long journey.
- The vibe is very relaxing, with its “casual coastal” air.
- The rooms are all very affordable. The room and the beds are clean and comfy, and there’s an air con. You also have a fridge, a safe for your valuables, and a TV to start and end the day.
- If you want a good view, you can get rooms starting at the 7th floor.
- The staff people are extremely polite, friendly, and very eager to help. They can assist with transportation and recommend various places such as restaurants to visit. Ask them questions and you’ll get cheerful answers. There’s also a dedicated concierge to help with reservations for restaurants.
- The complimentary amenities include a daily continental breakfast. So you don’t have to go far to start the day right. The breakfast area even features homey couches and chairs.
- The coffee and tea service is available all day.
- There’s free Wi-Fi so you can check the news on your smartphone while you also check your email messages.
- There’s a computer and printer here so you can print stuff out when you need to.
- You can walk to the beach in just a few minutes.
- The hotel will let you bring along some beach gear, including towels, mats, chairs, and umbrellas. You can even bring along boogie boards.
- There’s even a library too, so you bring books to the beach.
- There’s a complimentary room where you can shower and change after you check out and you have a late flight.
Is it perfect? There’s no such thing, especially at this price range. However, the various drawbacks aren’t really deal-breakers anyway.
- The more affordable rooms are somewhat small. But that’s understandable, given the price range. You can always upgrade anyway. Besides, aside from sleeping you won’t really spend much time here in your room anyway.
- There aren’t any spas or fitness centers here. Again, if you want to relax the beach is right there. Play volleyball or swim if you need exercise, or you can just run.
- There isn’t a pool either. So? That’s why there’s a beach!
- In some rooms, the air conditioner can be a bit noisy. But then this is the kind of background noise that you learn to ignore after a while. Of course, ear plugs when you sleep can also help too.
It’s pretty evident that the benefits of staying at the Vive Hotel Waikiki outweigh the minor annoyances. Book a room here, and then enjoy a relaxing stay in Waikiki!