There are plenty of budget hotels near Waikiki Beach. However, you may find yourself annoyed with the barebones amenities and the rooms may be a bit too cramped for your liking. However, if you do have a more generous budget then you may want to pay attention to this Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort review. This may be the hotel for you.
Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort is directly on the beach, which is truly convenient if the beach is your main reason for going to Waikiki in the first place. The neighborhood of the hotel is rather quieter, as it’s located on the western side of Waikiki. But it sure is near lots of dining and shopping spots.
Inside the hotel, the rooms are nicely spacious. That’s because they cut down the number of rooms here in 2009, so they now have fewer but bigger rooms. There’s cocktail hour entertainment along with daily activities like ukulele playing and hula dancing. Continue reading
Review brought to you by Luxury Limo Hawaii – Hawaii’s Best Honolulu airport transfers!
If the sole purpose of a hotel room is for you to have a place to sleep and you’d rather spend all your waking hours outside, you don’t really want something expensive and luxurious. I mean, what’s the point? You’ll want a place that is relaxed, carefree, and utterly affordable. If that’s the case, then you have to pay attention to this Vive Hotel Waikiki review—as this may be the hotel you’re looking for.
Here are some notable features and benefits that you’ll enjoy during your stay here:
- At check-in, you get a nice scented chilled towel and a cold drink to refresh you after your long journey.
- The vibe is very relaxing, with its “casual coastal” air.
- The rooms are all very affordable. The room and the beds are clean and comfy, and there’s an air con. You also have a fridge, a safe for your valuables, and a TV to start and end the day.
- If you want a good view, you can get rooms starting at the 7th floor.
- The staff people are extremely polite, friendly, and very eager to help. They can assist with transportation and recommend various places such as restaurants to visit. Ask them questions and you’ll get cheerful answers. There’s also a dedicated concierge to help with reservations for restaurants.
- The complimentary amenities include a daily continental breakfast. So you don’t have to go far to start the day right. The breakfast area even features homey couches and chairs.
- The coffee and tea service is available all day.
- There’s free Wi-Fi so you can check the news on your smartphone while you also check your email messages.
- There’s a computer and printer here so you can print stuff out when you need to.
- You can walk to the beach in just a few minutes.
- The hotel will let you bring along some beach gear, including towels, mats, chairs, and umbrellas. You can even bring along boogie boards.
- There’s even a library too, so you bring books to the beach.
- There’s a complimentary room where you can shower and change after you check out and you have a late flight.
Here in Hawaii, there’s quite a lot for tourists and residents alike.
Real estate is very valuable on the islands, because it’s that, an island. Space is limited on an island as opposed to the mainland United States where land is abundant and vast. So, being paradise and such a beautiful place, the real estate market will be pretty consistent. That’s why me and my partner decided to delve into the subject and try to learn about real estate and investing in the market.
So, we signed up for a RE seminar of which the company is based out of Arizona. They put up a few events here in Hawaii every year and we signed up. The seminar was held in Waikiki, in the Hilton Hawaiian Village resort. Since it was a 3 day event and in Waikiki, we decided to to a little “staycation”.
A “staycation” is Continue reading